The Spiral Dynamics® Change Readiness Index
A Spiral Dynamics Assessment to Help Teams Build Resilience and Agility
The Spiral Dynamics Change Readiness Index (CRI) is easily administered online. Like the VPII, it is available for a one-year trial period to NVCC-trained practitioners via NVC Consulting’s proprietary Spiral Dynamics Survey System.
Within minutes you’ll know how change ready, resistant, agile, or stuck your team/workforce might be AND what to do about it.
This tool works at the individual level as well as work groups and teams and organization wide. The stress measure is a great barometer of things to come. Leaders and experts navigate through tough transitions more easily while identifying the direction of systems change when used in conjunction with the VPII or Discover (below).
DESCRIPTION: The Change Readiness Index (CRI) is a versatile tool with a total of ten scales. Five of these scales evaluate travel along the “change journey” experienced by people as they either migrate from one Gravesian Developmental System to another (or move from stability through uncertainty and turbulence then back to a new kind of stability).
Other scales address preferences for forms of change needed, order and chaos, and the perceived ease or difficulty of changing. These findings translate into a variety of workplace behaviors and preferences.
Discover impacts on group cohesion, management, culture, ability to innovate and learn, forms of communication, training and support needs, leadership preferences, strategy implementation, and much, much more.
Because the Only Constant is Change You Need to Know How to Navigate the Waves
Understanding change dynamics is crucial for any initiative or project.
The Spiral Dynamics® Change Readiness Index has been used for the following and more:
- Planning a best-fit approach to change for an individual, group or team;
- Exploring impacts of workplace stress on individuals and groups;
- As a team-building toll to surface and resolve problems and conflicts;
- Implementing effective restructuring or course correction to ensure initiatives succeed;
- Informing an organizational development plan for more congruent change initiatives;
- As a coaching guide for executive coaches to better support the client journey;
- As a consulting tool to track clients’ change trajectory;
- For personal development, insight and understanding, and more …
TIME REQUIRED FOR COMPLETION: 15-20 minutes.
Internet connection needed. Browser must be set to accept cookies, though no personal information is harvested other than the stated demographic questions.
For more information, contact us, or click below to register for the next certification …
The National Values Center Consulting (NVC Consulting)
P.O. Box 40110
Santa Barbara, CA 93140
(805) 962-0366 phone
(805) 962-0306 fax