Spiral Dynamics® Practicum
The Spiral Dynamics Practicum is a one-year program designed to support you through the process of developing your thinking and skills. You will work on recognizing the coping systems in your volunteer subject(s), explain your findings in conversations with them, and work with colleagues on developing reports and effective feedback techniques.
This program is designed to help you cement what you’ve learned, practice in a peer driven environment, report on what you did, respond to questions and review what you did with peers for a final submission to your instructors in the International Spiral Dynamics Organizations’ (ISDO) learning management system. The program includes:
The SD Practicum Includes:
- Online course (16 weeks)
- One-year International Spiral Dynamics Organization (ISDO) membership
- Community discussion forum
- ISDO Action Learning Team process
- Successful completion results in an invitation to join the advanced SDL3 program
- Expert coaching & feedback
- Case studies
For More Information...
Fill out the form below to learn more about our programs.