Online Spiral Dynamics® Principles Course
The Online Spiral Dynamics Principles Course: Whether you are new to this approach, have had an introduction, or you’ve been doing this for a while, this 12-week online course is for you if you want to go deeper. It introduces you to principles within the Spiral Dynamics programs so this point of view becomes more natural. Take it with friends and share the experience. Join Today.
Every phenomenon in nature operates within a certain set of principles. Day and night come due to the rotation of earth around its axis. Our seasons occur as earth tilts on that axis on our annual trip around the sun. Airplanes fly thanks to aerodynamic principles and careful engineering.
Human nature is no different. Every aspect of us—working, living, and interpersonal interactions—is governed by certain principles. Many people reading this will assume we’re referring to the levels represented by the Spiral Dynamics color code. But for Dr. Clare Graves, the least important part of his approach was the Levels of Existence, themselves. In fact, he believed they were merely byproducts of a much more powerful set of interactive forces lying behind human nature—the principles he sought to uncover.
This online Spiral Dynamics program takes you deeper into the core of the theory to reveal the ins and outs of those cornerstones of human nature —nuances of the Emergent Cyclical Levels of Existence Theory and its key principles. Designed to complement your training to date, this course helps you make more sense of this complex, systemic approach to expand on your knowledge to date. Whether you are a researcher, coach, leader, or merely curious about what makes people tick, this will open possibilities and enhance your knowledge base.
So, if you want to…
- learn more about the inner workings, theory, and structures behind our Spiral Dynamics trainings, programs, services, and tools in an online environment;
- delve further into the thinking at the heart of this systems view;
- know more about SD but are unable to attend an onsite program;
- check your understanding and deepen your knowledge base;
- build knowledge but don’t need access to the Spiral Dynamics Assessment Suite;
- continue with your SD learning track and drill down further,
…then this “all levels” 12-week program in SD principles will fit your learning needs.
- Semi-synchronous learning; you log in regularly according to your schedule while following the weekly learning track.
- Skilled guidance tailored to your personal skill level.
- Reconstructed Clare Graves audio to better understand the point of view.
- 10 Key Lessons taking you through the pillars of this approach.
- Unpacking Emergent-Cyclical Theory.
- Double-Helix and 2nd Tier explored.
- Unraveling the “neuro” angle—hype and recent research.
- Making sense of the change models: states, stages, releasers, conditions.
- Differentiating personality and temperament from Level of Existence Theory.
- Relating complementary models, researchers, theorists and approaches