NVC Consulting & Spiral Dynamics Programs
If you are a business executive, organizational leader or team member, consultant, trainer or anyone whose success depends on understanding and navigating “people problems,” NVC Consulting’s Spiral Dynamics programs can help you with scientific, proven tools and insights. From its California headquarters, NVC Consulting offers programs in 11 countries on five continents. Its client success stories include multinational corporations, manufacturing and technology leaders, government and military organizations, educational institutions and major nonprofits.
We Can Help With…
- Changing business, political, social or international environments;
- Organizational restructuring, including merger and acquisition issues;
- Rapid growth or “right-sizing” workforce strains;
- Multigenerational and cultural conflicts that reduce team performance;
- Costly employee dissatisfaction and high turnover;
- Reduced ROI from new technology or markets due to “people problems”;
- Departmental or team “silos” leading to inefficiency and misaligned strategies;
- Ineffective incentive/motivation plans;
- Leadership challenges.
“A product manufacturer, initially one of four in a market niche, used the Spiral Dynamics tools to analyze its culture and strengths, and the Spiral Dynamics program to…” (CONTINUE)
“A major auto maker planned to launch a new line with new technology and turned to Spiral Dynamics to better understand the target customer and craft the most effective…” (CONTINUE)
“A credit union wanted to increase new accounts by 10%, but its bonus package motivation wasn’t delivering. Using Spiral Dynamics tools, the credit union gained an…” (CONTINUE)